DOOR POLICY / HEALTH AND SAFETY
At The Press Lounge, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests and staff, while maintaining a comfortable and welcoming environment. The following procedures will be in place:
- All parties must be 10 guests or less, unless booked directly with our reservationist.
- Only one party at a time will be permitted in the elevator.
- There is no smoking at The Press Lounge.
- Outside food (including cakes or cupcakes) or beverages are not permitted at The Press Lounge.
- All bags are subject to inspection by security.
- For reservations at Press, please visit our Reservations page.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops, and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.