DOOR POLICY / HEALTH AND SAFETY
At The Press Lounge, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests and staff, while maintaining a comfortable and welcoming environment. The following procedures will be in place:
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear face coverings when not seated. Vaccinated individuals are NOT required to wear a mask. Guests can remove coverings while at their designated tables.
- All parties must be 10 guests or less, unless booked directly with our reservationist.
- Only one party at a time will be permitted in the elevator.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations throughout the lounge.
- There is no smoking at The Press Lounge.
- Outside food (including cakes or cupcakes) or beverages are not permitted at The Press Lounge.
- All bags are subject to inspection by security.
SPACING AND SERVICE
- Service will be available only on the terrace, in the Sun Room, and in the Greenhouse.
- Touchless menus will be available for guests using smart phones with QR code readers.
- Disposable paper menus will be available upon request.
- Touchless payment will be available.
- For reservations at Press, please visit our Reservations page.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.