DOOR POLICY / RESERVATIONS
The subtle luxuries of The Press Lounge are available to all guests aged 21 and over. No reservations are required for entry into The Press Lounge, and none are taken. There is also no guest list for entry. We never have a cover charge, and we also do not offer bottle service (everything at The Press Lounge is served by the glass).
We always invite our dinner guests from PRINT restaurant and ink48 to join us at The Press Lounge when it is open to the public, with no waiting in line. Reservations at PRINT Restaurant can be made on the reservations page.
* Please note The Press Lounge occasionally hosts private events which may close the space to the public. We encourage our guests to call us prior to their visit to determine the availability of their desired date. Feel free to contact us a 212-757-2224 for more information.
* There is no smoking at The Press Lounge.
* Outside food (including cakes or cupcakes) or beverages are not permitted at The Press Lounge.
*All bags are subject to inspection by security.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.