DOOR POLICY / HEALTH AND SAFETY
All guests are welcomed without reservations on a first come first serve basis. Please check ahead of your arrival for Private Event closings.
At The Press Lounge, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests and staff, while maintaining a comfortable and welcoming environment. The following procedures will be in place:
- Only one party at a time will be permitted in the elevator.
- There is no smoking at The Press Lounge.
- Outside food (including cakes or cupcakes) or beverages are not permitted at The Press Lounge.
- All bags are subject to inspection by security.
- Guests must provide a valid ID and be 21 years and over to enter The Press Lounge.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops, and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.