DOOR POLICY / HEALTH AND SAFETY
At The Press Lounge, we place the utmost importance on the health and safety of our guests and staff, while maintaining a comfortable and welcoming environment. The following procedures will be in place:
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with requirements and guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control, New York State, New York City, and public health authorities, all guests (excluding children under the age of 12) will be required to show proof of full vaccination by an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine before entering The Press Lounge. Upon arrival for your reservation, each guest must present a valid ID and vaccination card or digital health pass.
- All parties must be 10 guests or less, unless booked directly with our reservationist.
- Only one party at a time will be permitted in the elevator.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in multiple locations throughout the lounge.
- There is no smoking at The Press Lounge.
- Outside food (including cakes or cupcakes) or beverages are not permitted at The Press Lounge.
- All bags are subject to inspection by security.
SPACING AND SERVICE
- Service will be available only on the terrace, in the Sun Room, and in the Greenhouse.
- Touchless menus will be available for guests using smart phones with QR code readers.
- Disposable paper menus will be available upon request.
- Touchless payment will be available.
- For reservations at Press, please visit our Reservations page.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.