We are thrilled to be back and accepting reservations! To ensure your safety (and distance) during these unique times, we are limiting our capacity to reserved seating only.
- All reservations require a table deposit that’s applied to a minimum food & beverage spend of $50 per guest (excluding tax and gratuity).
- Reservations are for 90 minutes, but can extend based on availability.
- Guests are required to wear face coverings when not seated; guests can remove coverings while at their designated tables.
- All ages are welcome at The Press Lounge! Guests 21 and over must present a valid ID when ordering alcoholic beverages. Valid ID must also be presented at the time of payment for any alcohol purchases, and the ID must match the credit card used for the final bill.
- Please note that blankets are not available due to health and safety regulations.
The Press Lounge offers cocktails and light fare. While the reservation time via Resy states “DINNER,” it simply means that your Press Lounge reservation occurs during evening hours. If you have any questions, please note it in your reservation, or call 212.757.2224 (option 4).
To learn more about our health and safety policies, as well as our dress code, head over to our Door & Dress page.