We are thrilled to be back and accepting reservations! We are limiting our capacity to reserved seating only.
- All reservations require a table deposit that’s applied to a minimum food & beverage spend of $50 per guest (excluding tax and gratuity).
- Reservations are for 90 minutes, but can extend based on availability.
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear face coverings when not seated; guests can remove coverings while at their designated tables. Vaccinated individuals are NOT required to wear a mask.
- Guests must be 21 and over and present a valid ID. Valid ID must also be presented at the time of payment for any alcohol purchases, and the ID must match the credit card used for the final bill.
- Please note that blankets are not available due to health and safety regulations.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.
The Press Lounge offers cocktails and light fare. While the reservation time via Resy states “DINNER,” it simply means that your Press Lounge reservation occurs during evening hours. If you have any questions, please note it in your reservation, or call 212.757.2224 (option 4).