We are thrilled to be back and accepting reservations! We are limiting our capacity to reserved seating only.
- In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, and in accordance with requirements and guidance issued by the Centers for Disease Control, New York State, New York City, and public health authorities, all guests (excluding children under the age of 12) will be required to show proof of full vaccination by an FDA approved COVID-19 vaccine before entering The Press Lounge. Upon arrival for your reservation, each guest must present a valid ID and vaccination card or digital health pass.
- All reservations require a table deposit that’s applied to a minimum food & beverage spend of $50 per guest (excluding tax and gratuity).
- Reservations are for 90 minutes, but can extend based on availability.
- Guests must be 21 and over and present a valid ID. Valid ID must also be presented at the time of payment for any alcohol purchases, and the ID must match the credit card used for the final bill.
We kindly ask our guests to abide by the dress code of The Press Lounge. The dress code is elegant casual; let the weather be your guide. The following clothing items are not permitted at The Press Lounge:
- Beachwear (including flip flops)
- Baseball caps
- Exceedingly torn clothing
- Athletic wear, tank tops and t-shirts with logos and/or wording
Admittance to The Press Lounge is at the discretion of the management.
The Press Lounge offers cocktails and light fare. While the reservation time via Resy states “DINNER,” it simply means that your Press Lounge reservation occurs during evening hours. If you have any questions, please note it in your reservation, or call 212.757.2224 (option 4).